Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Oh Dear

Something dangerous has happened. Along with wanting to do thread crochet, sewing, and a laundry list of knit projects that includes socks, I seem to have found myself wrapped up in an entirely new obsession: Cross Stitch. I would love to make some wall hangings that I could use to decorate my non-existent house. How about some cute tea towels? Napkins? Pillows? It's a slippery slope!

Perhaps I should organize my "tubs" before I embark on yet another craft adventure. Yes, that's what I'll do tonight. I'll stack and label my tubs. Life would be so much easier if my closet tripled in size. Apartment living is pretty craptacular when you hoard craft supplies. It would also be helpful if the hours in each day increased from 24 to 34. I need more time! Leaving for work at 7am and returning at 5pm definitely affects my crafting...negatively. Except work does support my habit(s). It's a love/hate relationship.

Guess who's going to Michaels on Saturday? Chances are it's the same person who is going to spend all of the money she allotted for frivolous craft spending in one trip. Thank you tax refund!

0 comments: